Friday, February 25, 2011

Week 3- February 25

I am really enjoying the community blog that I started to follow.  This is all very new for me, as I have never participated in something like this before.  The blog is a very positive, encouraging environment online.  It helps people get and stay organized in their daily lives.  The people seem to be supportive of each other and offer good advice.  I like the fact that everyone seems to be productive, getting a lot of things accomplished throughout their day.  Most write about their "To Do List", as well as their "Play List."  I am a list writing type of person, so I can completely see myself doing this!

2 comments:

  1. I had to laugh when you mentioned the list writing because I am a compulsive list writer! I am so fanatical about it that I will even go and add something that I just finished to my list so I can have the satisfaction of checking it off!! I need to put 'checking out this site' on my next list. :+)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so guilty of writing something on my list that I already did or bought just so I can cross it off. HaHaHaHa. I have white boards in various places in my house with different lists, I even mark off my calandar everyday. I am OCD when it comes to lists.

    ReplyDelete