Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Week 5- March 9
This site continues to provide me with new and exciting information. This week they shared ideas of a "command central binder." This is a 3-ring binder, that organizes all of your paperwork that usually gets cluttered around the house. They included a section for carry-out menus, a section for sports schedules, and one for phone directories. Each individual person will have specific things that he/she will want to incorporate in the binder. I do not have a binder like this, but I can definitely see how this binder would help keep me organized! One thing I have noticed about this site, is that they have many things you can download for free, to help you get and stay organized!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The command central binder is a great idea. As teachers, I don't know about everyone else, but we tend to get disorganized both at work and it tends to follow us home. A binder that can help keep me organized... hmmm...I will have to look into it.
ReplyDeleteThis is such a great ideas. Such a simple way to get organized but efficient. I hate clutter I end up throwing awaying things that shouldn't be. I think I might add that to our household agenda.
ReplyDeleteThis type of binder would be great for work. I should put a special education one together where all the things I need to write an IEP are in the same area. I have just a manila folder with test breakdowns, cheat sheets on what should be written in, percent breakdowns, and all I do is fumble through it all everytime I write an IEP. I think I am going to do this on Monday since I have 6 IEP's to write in the next week. I am really excited right now.
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you're getting some very useful information from your discussion group. The "command central binder" is a fantastic idea. It never hurts to get tips on organization since it's an area that many, like myself, struggle with. It's also really cool to have free downloads to take advantage of.
ReplyDelete